Intermediate 1 Golfer
Beginner /Intermediate. To pass the white level, participants must show solid understanding and execution of the golf fundamentals (grip, posture and setup). The focus will be on full swing, putting, chipping and introduction to pitching
The participant shows consistency with his fundamentals: Grip, Setup, Ball position.
2- Full Swing
The participant can successfully hit the golf ball in the air while performing a full swing with an iron and a driver.
Participant can make a good putting stroke with decent distance control (short and long putt).
The participant can execute a chip shot with decent form and have good distance control.
5- Pitching (introduction)
The participant shows basic understanding of pitching (setup, ball flight)
6- Playing Requirements
Score under 25 for 3 holes, twice. Play 9 holes.
7- Rules and Etiquette
Complete the White Level quiz to pass.
1. Putting: 4 balls within 3-4 feet.
2. Full swing: Hitting 50% balls in the air with a full swing with any iron and driver
3. Chipping: Participant can chip from 10-15 feet with proper club selection with good distance control
4. Pitching: Participant can pitch a ball onto a green from 30-40 yards.
5. Score under 25 on 3 holes. Play 9 holes.
Instructor only confirmed skills:
1. Fundamentals: The participant shows consistent fundamentals.
2. Putting: Long putts; Participant can lag putt within a one putt distance from the hole about 1/3 of the time. Short putts; Participant can roll consecutives 3 footers.
3. Full swing: Participants shows some consistency making contact with the ball with fair direction and fair distance with any irons and driver.
4. Chipping: Participant has good understanding of chipping and can execute a basic chip with good distance control.
5. Pitching: Participant can setup for a pitch adequately and perform a pitch shot from 20-40 yards onto the green. Not consistently.
6. Rules and Etiquette Quiz completion