The Black level is the last level. The participant will have to be very consistent with very few mishit and mishits that are reasonable. New topic: Ball flight
Yeah that good! Participant can demonstrate a consistent and reliable pre-shot routine.
2- Full Swing
Iron, Driver, Hybrid and fairway wood: Solid contact and consistent ball flight most of the time with not too many mishits. Participant must show understanding of ball flight laws and adequate execution. Ball flight control.
Consistent distance control and direction on long putts. 75% short putts 3-4 feet.
Consistent distance control and direction on all chips.
Participant shows consistent execution of the pitch shot
6- Flighting the ball
Participant has a basic understanding of the ball flight principles and can demonstrate a draw and a fade.
7- Bunker Play
Good greenside bunker play and fairway bunker execution. Participant must show good understanding of bunker fundamentals (setup, ball position …).
8- Playing Requirements
Break 90 on 18 holes. Record a Birdie.
9- Rules and Etiquette
Complete Black level Rules and Etiquette.
1. Putting: 7 consecutive ball within 4 feet from the hole. 4/4 long putts to 5ft from the hole from 20-25ft.
2. Chipping: Chip 5/5 to 5-6 feet from the hole.
3. Pitching: Pitch 4/5 from 30-40 yards onto the green where target is located. Ball must stay on the green.
4. Participant is executing a consistent pre-shot routine before each shots.
5. Bunker: 4/4 out of bunker and onto the green.
6. Break 90 on 18 holes. Record a birdie.
Instructor only confirmed skills
1. Fundamentals: Excellent all the time
2. Full swing: Participant can hit most golf shots in a nice ball flight over 50%. Any club; iron, driver, hybrid.
3. Putting: Participant can make 75% long putts within 5 feet.
4. Chipping: Consistently good distance control from various distance.
5. Pitching: Excellent distance control from various distance.
6. Bunker: 100% out of greenside bunker and good distance control.
7. Participant understands various ball flight laws and can execute some draws and fades.
8. Rules and Etiquette Quiz completion.